Hi,

Please find below the job description and reply me back soon.

Abinitio Developer

Deerfield, IL

12 months

6 Positions

ASAP

Experience level: 6-8 years

Required Skills:

*         Strong experience in Abinitio, UNIX, Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL
Oracle, Netezza and Perl.

*         Very good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such
as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge,
Interleave, Lookup etc.

*         Should have prior experience of extracting business requirement
and proposing suitable technical solution from ETL side.

*         Experience with various Abinitio parallelism techniques, Abinitio
Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms.

*         Excellent understanding of Conduct IT and its implementation.

*         Good working experience on generic graphs.

*         Good design experience on generic flow continuous, batch and plan.

*         Proficient in creating documentation like LLD, HLD, Project end
User Manual and Operations Hand off guide.

*         Strong DW concepts.

*         Experience in ETL design and performance tuning.

*         Excellent Analysis and communication skills.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE FILL THIS SHEET AND REPLY ME BACK>>>

Job Title Applying For/RGS ID

Full Legal Name

Current Location

Primary Contact Number

Emergency Contact Number

Email Address

Willing to Relocate

Earliest Joining Date (MM/DD/YY)

Visa Status and Validity

Total Work Experience

Date Of Birth (MM/DD/YY)

Education Details/Year of Bachelors

Year Entered in USA on H1B

Hourly Rate Expectations

Best Time for Evaluation

Skype ID

Thanks and regards

Satnam Singh

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Blvd,

Milpitas, CA 95035

Ph: 408-852-7193

Email:  <mailto:satnam.si...@idctechnologies.com>
satnam.si...@idctechnologies.com

Website:  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

IM: Please Add | Yahoo: satnamrecruiter | Gmail: satnamrecruiter

LinkedIN: Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
http://lnkd.in/iDs25V

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.