Dear Professional,
Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:SharePoint and SQL Developer
Location:Long Beach, CA
Duration:6+Months

Job Description
Responsible for day to day development and support of the SharePoint
environment. Responsible for SQL development for SSIS, SSRS and stored
procedure.

Duties and Responsibilities
• Development and maintenance of the SharePoint application and sites.
• Full development life cycles involvement of new SharePoint based
solutions.
• Test and update SharePoint solutions on new SharePoint releases.
• Participate in component and data architecture design, performance
monitoring of SharePoint environments.
• Development of SSIS packages.
• Improvement and maintenance of current existing programs, SSIS packages,
SSRS and SQL stored procedures.
• Communicate and enforce coding standards.
• Design relational databases.
• Help other developers in design and coding of applications.

Skills / Attributes Required
• Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• 3 to 5 year experience in delivering SharePoint based solutions.
• Expert skills and knowledge of the Microsoft SharePoint platform 2013.
• In depth SQL development experience in SQL2005 and SQL 2008.
• Experience of Transactional SQL, DTS, SQL Reporting Service (SSRS) and
SSIS packages development.
• Being able to analyze business/functional requirements and translate them
into technical solutions.

Skills / Attributes Optional
• Health Care Industry Software Development Experience A HUGE PLUS
• Microsoft Certifications.
• Experience in working with TFS 2012 and Visual Studio 2012.

** Need to submit test scores
**Sharepoint 60%, SQL 40%

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
www.consultingknights.com |

 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message