Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *Business Intelligence Analyst*
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

*Immd Need !!Business Intelligence Analyst With Lead Exp -- El Segundo, CA
-- Long Term Contract!!
*
Job Title:-Business Intelligence Analyst
Location:- El Segundo, CA
Duration :- Long Term Contract
*
Required Skills:-*
5+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for an entertainment and
media company.
*3-5 years of leading BI teams with demonstrated success using information
to drive understanding and business decisions.*
Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct
insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large
amounts of data.
Strong problem solving skills.
Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with data discovery tools (e.g.
Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos) and SQL
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability
to author and deliver presentations.
Demonstrated ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple
levels of management.
Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive;
desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes.
Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task