Hi,

Here is our Direct Client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
process.*
*
Send resumes to a...@codeforce.com *

*Job Title: **SAP PLM GTS(Extended Functional Modules) Consultant*

*Location: *Philadelphia, PA

* Duration: *11+ Months

"Key responsibilities/skills:
- Specific knowledge in GTS Trade Preference configuration / functional
design areas
- vendor declarations
- requesting and dunning
- maintenance
- Aggregation
- issuing
- preference determination
- preference certificates
- familar with NAFTA and EU trade preference
- able to provide clear, consise communications of configuration
alternatives
- author designs where configuration changes are made
- Prepare functional specifications for key gap areas
- in coordination with RICEF developers, review technical designs/assist
with component and assembly testing
- Troubleshooting (e.g. familiar with debugging without being a hard core
ABAPER)
- Understands integration with other SAP modules ? SAP SD, MM"

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

Thanks & Regards,

*Adam Brad |Sr.Recruiter*

*CODEFORCE 360|USA*

ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 385

*URL*: www.codeforce360.com| *E-mail*: a...@codeforce.com

*Gtalk:* adam.cts1 <adam.c...@gmail.com> | *Yahoo:*
adam.bradads<dilipcame...@yahoo.com>

11381 Southbridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022**

[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CDC66F.4FCA2610]      [image:
cid:image003.gif@01CDC66F.4FCA2610]

*** This email is NOT intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list.