Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: Sr. OBIEE Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 mth
Visa: US, GC or EAD

Job Description --

MUST HAVE --
Design and Develop OBIEE Metadata/Logical Data Models(RPD), Reports and
Dashboards
Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including  issue
resolution
Very strong SQL and data analysis capabilities
Develop dashboards and reports for analytics of business processes,
metrics, and reporting
Experienced with fit-gap analysis, installation, security, migration,
scaling-out to multi-servers, repository development, performance tuning
Administration of OBIEE and Web Catalog, Security, application roles and
LDAP

NICE TO HAVE -
Need experience gathering reporting requirements with business users  and
ability to translate into BI requirements into analytic BI
deliverables
Work with business analysts to understand and develop reporting and    BI
requirements System Administration of OBIEE Platform
Work with customers and business analysts to understand and develop
reporting and BI requirements
Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully  documented
Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message