*Hi,*

*Please review below requirements and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

* *

*1)SAP PI Integration Architect*

*Location: Essex, VT *

*Duration: 5 mth+ contract  *

*Visa: US, GC or EAD***

*Phone Hire*

*Client: IBM*

** **

*Required skills*

Strong knowledge in SAP PI. At least 6 years. ****

*Role Description*

**·         **As a member of the SAP App dev team will work hand in hand
with client integration team. Setup the PI system and do the base
configuration.****

**·         **Design and solution the various interfaces from SAP PI with
legacy systems. ****

**·         **Work with global delivery team SAP PI resources in
coordinating the development.****

**·         **Have conference calls with global delivery teams in early
morning or late night. ****

**·         **Coordinate with GDteam to resolve issues raised by them for
various SAP PI developments.****

**·         **Develop few complex objects onsite. ****

**·         **Work with onsite functional team to provide the right
solutions. ****

**·         **Provide technical inputs to functional specs as and when
needed. ****

**·         **Write technical specs and unit test them. ****

**·         **Development 80% and 20% coordination.****

** **

** **

*2}Senior SharePoint Developer*

*3-3.5 months*

*Jersey City, New Jersey  Need to be local…..*

*EAD, Green cards and Citizens***

** **

SharePoint 2010 development. ****

Developer experienced in SharePoint applications and all related technology
stack (such as .NET & SQL Server). ****

Will develop and test solutions built for the environment. Leverages best
practices for SharePoint development and deployment.****

11/4 (or as soon as possible after that)****

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** *

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **