Hi,

Here is our Direct Client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
process.*

*Send resumes to a...@codeforce.com <a...@codeforce.com>*
* Job Title: **Oracle Financial (ADP Payroll, HRMS)Consultant*

*Location: *Teaneck, NJ
* Duration: *6+ Months

• Should carry a minimum of 5 + years of experience in performing business
analysis for various enterprise packages such as ADP Payroll, GL and or
similar applications (i.e. Oracle) in various versions
• Financial, ADP Payroll, HRMS business process experience is must.
• Have experience of working in gathering requirements, specifications,
process mapping and business process design for products and departments
using ADP Payroll / HRMS hosting / in house deployments
• Should have experience working with finance and HRMS/ Payroll departments
and understand how to map business processes, flow chart, prepare
presentations to management of existing and future processes.
• Assist functional team in compilation of specifications
• Understand and apply SLDC, perform support processes, SLA and Ticket
resolution process
• Experience in providing functional support to business users and be able
to write queries and reports using ADP Report Smith and SQL Query Tools to
review data

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

Thanks & Regards,

*Adam Brad |Sr.Recruiter*

*CODEFORCE 360|USA*

ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 385

*URL*: www.codeforce360.com| *E-mail*: a...@codeforce.com

*Gtalk:* adam.cts1 <adam.c...@gmail.com> | *Yahoo:*
adam.bradads<dilipcame...@yahoo.com>

11381 Southbridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022

[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CDC66F.4FCA2610]      [image:
cid:image003.gif@01CDC66F.4FCA2610]

*** This email is NOT intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list.