Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:Java Developers (Their focus is on building performance)
Location: Century City, CA
Duration: 6 months initially, will be an on-going contract

Client has a contractor who’s been on his team for 3 years.  Start Date
week of 12/9-12/13.  He’s open to one of the guys starting sooner.  Can
interview candidates next week- phone/in-person/open to Skype

Skill Sets to Look For-
·          Java- 10+ years experience- we’re looking for a Java Enterprise
J2EE Developer- they’re currently running version 6, moving to 7
·          Frameworks- Experience supporting Spring, Maven, and Hibernate
·          Web Services- SOAP and Restful Web Services
·          J-Unit Testing
·          Performance

Other Things to Note:
Interview Availability- His ideal start date is week of 12/9-12/13- he’s
open to interviewing next week and can have one of the developers start
earlier.  He wants them to start in December because 2 of his consultants
are finishing.
Team:  Team of 10 Java people- all onsite, no-offshore- 4 Senior guys, 6
Mid-level guys- they need 2 Sr. guys

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message