Hello Associate!

Hope you are doing great today. I have the following Multiple requirements.

I have a few consultants working at this company already so know them
fairly well.

Please share the profiles of your available consultants ASAP for the
below requirements and also share your updated HOT-LIST for future
references to pavan.ku...@intsystech.com

As it is almost closing requirement we need the below details for quick
process.

Provide me the  below details
Full name:
Current Location (State & City):
Expected Rate on w2/1099/c2c:
Visa Status:
Availability for Interview:
Availability to Start:
Contact Details (Phone & E-Mail):
Alternate Number:
Employer Details if Available:

*ETL Data Stage Developer*

*Locals F2F is required*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

* Rate :$40-43 on our W2. Note the candidates need to be on our w2.*

*Details of Position:*

Design, code and unit test using *ETL-data stage *

Management Skills: Team player with excellent communication skills

*Skills:*

SQL Language -

SQL Programming - Intermediate

Structured Systems Analysis - Intermediate

UNIX Fundamentals - Intermediate

Linux Application Development - Beginner

UNIX Shell - Intermediate

DB2 Explain - Intermediate

DB2 Performance and Tuning - Intermediate

Oracle - Intermediate

Thanks & Regards,

*Pavan *

*Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition*

*International Systems Technologies Inc*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|

Direct -908-333-5697 |(w:908-315-0700x601|7Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>* *| URL:*
www.intsystech.com