Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *Need Quality Analyst With Retail Exp Local to TX*
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

*Need Quality Analyst With Retail Exp Local to TX--6 Months Contract!!*

Job Title:-Quality Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Start Date: January 6th, 2014

Must have the following experience:
Retail
HP Quality Center
testing on Point Of Sale systems
XML
manual QA testing background
ramping up/moving to an automated test environment

Requirements:
2+ years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role and/or Sr.
tester
Demonstrated ability to interact primarily with peers, supervisors,
application end user managers, with local IS personnel, and to work
cooperatively in a teamwork environment.
Great communication skills
Ability to work in team environment
Occasional travel
Experience in Retail/Grocery applications is an advantage
The ability to occasionally interface with senior management for
information exchange.
Experience in configuration design and writing functional specs
Please let me know if you have any candidates!