Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.

* We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*
Job Tittle: *SR* *Oracle DBA*
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: : 6-12 Months contract
*Interview  : 100% MANADATORY  Skype*
*Rate :**$55/HR MAX*

*Note : Must be EAD GC or  US Citizen or Green Card holder *

*Job Description   *
• Minimum of 5 years experience as an Oracle DBA.
• Comprehensive knowledge in Database Architecture, Oracle installation/up
gradation of 10g,11gR1,11gR2 and creation of database and database upgrades
and enhancements.
• Experience in installation and managing Oracle RAC 10g,11g on various
platforms AIX/LINUX and SOLARIS.
• Good knowledge in configuration and troubleshooting oracle replication
technologies
• Oracle Golden Gate/Streams experience
• Performance monitoring and tuning
• Efficient in Database performance monitoring, Diagnostic and Tuning.
• Good knowledge in Oracle backup and recovery using RMAN and user-managed
backups and handled various Oracle restore and recovery scenarios.
• Working in close vicinity with the Oracle team for RCA and patch analysis
• Working closely with application team for day to day issues and requests

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*