*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net <sa...@tamvid.net> OR
kav...@tamvid.net <kav...@tamvid.net> /Direct 781.330.0086Hello Friends,*

We are looking for *Senior Build Engineer.* Please let us know if you would
be interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated
resume.

*Position : Senior Build EngineerLocation: Framingham MADuration: 12 months
– Starts ASAP*

*Skillset:*
1. Unix and UNIX Scripting Skills - This is a major requirement
2. Development Skills - Java is good
3. Build & Deployment - This is a major requirement - Ant build scripting
is a must.
4. SCM Tools - Either CVS, Starteam, SVN, GIT - This is needed to
understand how branching, merging works - If he is a developer sure he will
know any one of these
5. WCS and WAS is good to have.
6. Knowledge of networking, firewall,DNS
7. Usage of Apache Web Server - Configuration and administration
8. Jenkins Continous Integration Tool
9. GIT
10. Debugging issues in AIX/UNIX - This is nice to have but not mandatory
11. Tools evaluation experience - Not mandatory but nice to have
12. SQL Skills - Needed

 *Daily Activities:*
1. New server setup for esites - This is internal to Staples. Unix and
WCS/WAS skills is needed.
2. Debugging issues related to environments - both Prod and non-prod
3. Updating Ant build and deploy scripts based on requirements - ANT skills
4. Writing custom tasks using Java - this is very rare. We had only one
requirement for DR Staging
5. Build and deployment activities.

*RegardsSaroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid