--
Respond this Mail to faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Fiaz Malik from Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume ASAP.

Job Title:Java Developer
Location:Boston, MA
Duration: 12+ month
Note:Need FINAL IN-PERSON required Candidates must be local to MA, NH, CT,
RI, NY, or NJ

Job Description:
7+  years of STRONG application development with: Java, J2EE, Hibernate and
Spring.
Must have EXCELLENT Communication!
Financial Services/Investments industry experience is a PLUS
Warm Regards,
Fiaz Malik • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut • Suite#159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Office: 2036521444 ext 120 • Email: faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for

delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review,
disseminationcommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in
error,, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy this
e-mailmessage OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would
be taken out of our distribution list