Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Role :  SharePoint Administrator.
Location: Concord, California
Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:
This position is part of the team responsible for implementing, operating
and maintaining Client's Project Server service
o Assist on the implementation of Project Server 2013 / SharePoint 2013
o Provide day-to-day System Administration including:
Providing support for Project Manager’s communities
Providing access for new users(Account Provisioning)
Updating Project Server Farm with Cumulative updates
Resolving user issues related to Project Server environment
Project recovery
Manage (add/remove/maintain) custom fields and views
Manage alerts and remediate as needed
Configure Project Server Security
Occasional weekend and after hours on calls

Education:
College degree in Computer Science or related field or Education and
Experience equally evaluated for relevance

Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience with Project Server System Administration
• Basic Project Management Skills (knowledge of PDP, Enterprise Templates,
EPTs, etc.)
• Project Server 2007 and 2010 Administration experience
• Project Professional 2010
• Help Desk support
Preferred Skills:

REQUIRED:
Project server 2007 & 2010 administration; Skillful at Project Professional
2010 usage; Knowledge of SP2010 business intelligence and SSRS features and
functions; Development using SharePoint Designer and Workflows
NICE TO HAVE: Project Server 2013 administration Certification: Project
Server System Admin Certification for 2010
Regards,
Danie Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
|daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
www.consultingknights.com |
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message