Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

 *Job Tittle: SAS Programmer or Analyst*
Location: Wilmington, DE
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Required Qualifications: *
Responsible for using SAS and SQL programming languages as well as Oracle
and Teradata databases to execute, report, and analyze marketing campaigns
(primarily email and direct mail). Ideal candidate is comfortable working
across multiple data environments and would be capable of enhancing
processes, with technical skills to improve efficiency, replicate /
troubleshoot queries in both SAS and SQL, and build new queries for
reporting and analysis. Strong communication skills will be required, as
the position is heavily interactive across multiple teams. Any experience
executing marketing campaigns, working through a company and data
infrastructure merger, or data analysis in financial institutions is ideal.

Core responsibility will include campaign execution, documentation,
reporting, and auditing. Secondary responsibilities may include help in
transition of campaign operation from SAS to Teradata, build reports,
provide campaign analysis, enhance query efficiency, build automated
processes, or other special projects, depending on skill set and business
need. Fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Must be capable of managing
multiple deadlines and projects. Should be able to understand business
objectives and frame data to help achieve results. Datasets are in the
millions.

*o5+ years’ experience in SAS and SQL*
*oOracle and Teradata databases*
*oMarketing campaign experience a plus*
*oStrong communication skills*
*oNo OTJ except for data and systems training*

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*