Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Business Analyst*
Location:  Hamilton NJ
Duration: 6 months
*Rate: $50/hour Corp to Corp*
*Note : Must be Local to NJ or Near BY*

*Job ResponsibilitiesSKILLS*
Business Analysis and RFP Writing
PM Experience with Integrated Projects
MS Word, Outlook , Excel, PowerPoint most current version of all products
Test scripts, testing and UAT
Software Development Life Cycle
Strong Communication Skills

*SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
•Familiar with developing systems via a structured SDLC methodology
•Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) for conducting
interviews, running JAD Facilitation sessions, and conducting team meetings
•Experienced writing Test Scripts, conducting Test runs and
coordinating UATtesting with Business Users
•Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
•Ability to document and analyze complex business processes and propose
redesigns or areas for improvement
•Familiar with working in a PMO office and their Tools, templates, best
practices
•Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
•Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
•Any Report Writing capability with Web Focus, SQL Scripts would be a plus
•Any familiarity with ASP.Net SQL Server, Java Script, etc. would be a plus
as well as any exposure to Visual Studio 2010

*EDUCATION*
1.BA degree from an accredited 4 year institution
2.MBA degree preferred
3.Minimum of 5 years Business Experience as a Business Analyst, Process
Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*