HI

This is Tom Here from Softcom Systems.

I have the following urgent requirement. Please let me know if you are
interested.

*Job Title   : Lead Java Developer*

*Location   : Dallas, TX*

*Duration   : 6 Months*

Job Description

§  7+ years of work development work experience in developing J2EE/JEE
applications.

§  5+ years of experience with Agile Scrum software development
methodology.

§  4+ years of experience with SOAP and/or Restful web services using Java.

§  5+ years of experience with Spring, Struts, Apache, Oracle, JDBC,
Oracle, SQL, Web-services.

§  Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

§  Ability to work in a team environment, but take on new assignments with
minimal direction

Preferred Experience:

• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

• Experience with Apache Tomcat application server

• Experience in the Airline industry/ domain