Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for .Net Developer With Ecommerce Exp
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

*!!Looking for .Net Developer With Ecommerce and PCI Experience!!*

Job Title:-UX/UI .NET developer With eCommerce
Location:- Houston TX
Duration:- 1 Year Contract

Required Skills:-
MVC .NET exp. a (Must)
Security coding knowledge (Must)
PCI, or Credit card payment acceptance skills a (plus) Also look for
COMPLIANCE
Will write code that is designed to run high volume
The site will contain a lot of data interaction, input and output.
Very active Commercial grade web site
Developing a fully functional, and active website
Reviewing necessary PCI compliance changes and assisting as needed.
Creation of process design plans, documents and diagrams
Creation and maintenance of PCI related documentation, reporting and other
compliance materials.
 Skills : Strong Webservices, AJAX, HTML5, XML, JSON, Visual Studio 2010