I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Appian BPM Consultant* position in *Miami, FL*. Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
candidate's updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com> *

*Position: Appian BPM Consultant*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: Longterm*

*Today Only Interviews*

·         Experience and capability required:

·         Should have worked on one or more Appian BPM implementation

·         Should have experience working in two or more BPM projects.

·         Should have interacted with Business to understand business
requirement and prototypes it to conceptual model with screen flows.
Ability to demonstrate the working concept and solicit feedback

·         Hand's on experience on tool and is able to develop and design
Appian process flows

·         Experience on Appian reporting function and understanding of
Appian Plugin, Tempo would be required

·         Experience in integrating Appian BPM process flows with external
systems (via Webservices) - Required

·         Ability to convert the Process requirements to Prototypes and
screen flows for demonstration to business

·         Ability to device solution and document them as part of design

·         Experience in estimation, coordination with offshore teams and
delegating work

·         1Ability to resolve technical issues faced by the team members.

·         Appian BPM Certification would be preferred and would be one of
the additional criteria that would weigh in selection.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860

Email:rame...@systelinc.com