Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Performance LoadRunner Consultants*
Location: Chicago, IL
*Duration: 1 year Contract*

*!! Note Must be on Visa EAD, GC, US Citizen Only No H1B !!And Must be
LOcal to IL !! *

*!! Note : Candidates on Strong Loadrunner Version 11.5 !!*

*Qualifications:*
Superb knowledge of LoadRunner. Must be able to work with many different
protocols, systems/equipment monitoring, troubleshooting errors and
understanding transaction failures.
Demonstrated skill in creating LoadRunner scripts at the API level, rather
than just record and playback.
Creative problem solver who can recommend methods of testing various types
of applications.
Adept at leading meetings and explaining rationale behind QA standards and
application performance.
Must be able to work independently across multiple projects at a time while
following a formal process. This is a position for someone who enjoys being
the go-to person for troubleshooting complex problems.
Excellent organizational skills are necessary for tracking status of
multiple projects and requests. Project management experience preferred.
Strong experience in technical documentation.
Strong experience in Quick Test Pro.
Persuasive ability to explain to people the value in performance testing.
In depth knowledge of architectures and technologies as they relate to
performance testing.
Performance engineers who have scripted primarily in WEB protocol need not
apply.
On the other hand, people who have scripted using TruClient, dotNET,
Database, PeopleSoft, SOA, Flex, and JavaScript - please do apply!
Customer facing communication skills and the ability to articulate
performance testing terminology, analysis and results.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*

*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*