*Hello *

Wish you're doing good...!!!
We have an immediate openings for  *Release Engineer *Please go through the
below requirement and send me your updated resume to ra...@i28tech.com   or
please call me on 732-387-7583  to discuss more about this position.

*Job Title:*             *Release Engineer*

*Location:             **Smithfield, RI*

*Duration:             12+ months*

*Strong Jenkins experience is required.*

Senior Release Engineer Perl/Linux, Continuous Integration, Financial
Industry.

*CLIENT AND/OR POSITION OVERVIEW *
Need a senior release engineer to work within the compliance team of a
large investment firm.
Group is currently implementing GitHub Enterprise. They are building a
continuous integration process that uses Jenkins as the build and deploy
tool for various types of technologies.
Person will work as a member of a 4-person release team but have heavy
interaction with a large (150 person) team of developers and PM's.
Environment is Perl/Linux.

*REQUIREMENTS: *
  *   Strong experience in Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise or Git platform,
source code review tools like Fisheye and Crucible
  *   Primary focus will be integrating new tools to existing build and
deployment process in a Git/Jenkins environment
  *   Understand and communicate with various development teams on the
      new tool capabilities, integration processes and the benefits there of
  *   Will be building jobs using Jenkins Enterprise and integrating tools
and

capabilities like Fisheye, Crucible, Delphix

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu

*i28 Technologies Corporation*

*200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830*

*Contact No:* 732-387-7583 || *FAX:* (732) 909 2037

*Email*: ra...@i28tech.com*||* <ra...@i28tech.com%7C%7C> www.i28tech.com

[image: Description: Description: I28 FINAL LOGO - Copy]

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.