*SR BIG DATA ARCHITECT (HANA, HADOOP)Location : Bay Area,CADuration: 6+
months*

EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
·         Understands SAP Landscape and HANA
·         Understands non-SAP Landscape and non-SAP Big Data Technologies
(Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Spark, Shark etc)
·         Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
·         Leader, self-starter, put together data architecture in a complex
environment
·         Communication both written and oral Skills - proficient in excel,
PowerPoint, word and strong communication and quantitative skills.  Very
organized, dependable
·         Cultural fit - we are a hard charging group, we are passionate
about our services, products and on a mission to transform customers.  This
individual needs to be able to work  under stress, deadlines and get along
effectively with diverse personalities.  The customer and partner is king
and we try to win with them every day. Someone who can wear many hats and
execute well with WPAC (work ethic, performance, attitude and competency).