Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through below requirement And Send matching resumes

to *john....@svksystems.com <john....@svksystems.com>*

*And Please fill Details as below mentioned.*

Candidate Full Name-

Contact #:

Email id:

Skype id:

DOB:

SSN -

Visa Status -

Current location  -

If Ready to Relocate -

Total Exp:

Availability -

*Role: ** Sales force developer in NYC Only Local F2F*

 *Location* - New York City (can interview face to face in either Boston or
NYC) phone screen first.
* Duration : *6 - 12 months

Client is looking for a resource to sit in NY to assist on a project or
two.  The person needs to be a certified Force developer.  He/she will work
on a project to help us with a contract migration project and possibly a
new release of one of our internal applications.

Looking at a start date in early April.  Experience with Apex is also
important.  The candidate should be a senior level as these applications
are crucial to our organization and need to be able to come in running."

So any migration experience would be a big plus and they need to be
certified .

7 years of experience minimum.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Johnraj*