Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826

Title:*Sr. Business Analyst*

*Location:Durham NC*

*Duration: 12mos++*

*Visa status: h1b*

*Mode of interview: Phone/Skype Hire*

*Senior BA: *Gather requirements and create functional specifications.
Must have claims experience, EDW, Facets and Agile.  Must be an assertive
and self-starter to hit the ground running.

This is for BCBSNC's NCTIO (NC Topaz Integration Office) migration
project.  They are doing application migrations from legacy environment.
Ideal candidates will have FACETS experience and will have worked in with a
foundational layer so will be able to work with CDXF (CDFX = proprietary to
BCBS but you can search resumes for canonical or foundational layer) and
will have EDW (enterprise data warehouse experience).  Agile is also
required.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!