*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>**, you can also reach me at 929-268-0690.*

*( 2 Role for .Net Developer )*

Job Title: *.Net Developer *
Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 4 Months
*Client : Toyota*

*!! Note : Need some who have strong Experience with SQL Server !!*

*Required background:*
SQL Server Experience
 .NET Experience
 Prior Experience with Inventory systems

Job Title: *.Net Developer *
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 1 year contract
*Client : State of OH Department of Health*

*!! Must be Local to OH !!*

*Required background:*
8+ years of experience and Outstanding Comm Skills are Required.
The Department of Health is look for a resource with a  strong mid-tier C#
background as well as experience in ASP.NET Web Forms and SQL Server.
Significant knowledge of Entity Framework Code First is mandatory and
experience with CSLA would be helpful to facilitate migration away from the
legacy code base
. Knowledge of Dependency Injection is also important (we use Ninject as a
DI container).
Good communication and some BA skills are always helpful, since there isn't
a BA on the project and so our team interacts directly with customers,
needing to translate their customer-speak into clear requirements.
demonstration of knowledge about software design patterns is good as well

Experience with ASP.Net Web forms
Experience with SQL Server
Experience with Entity Framework Code First
Experience with CSLA i.e. migration efforts away from legacy code base
Experience /Knowledge of Dependency Injection i.e. Ninject
Experience establishing/translating business requirements with stakeholders
and end users
Experience in Agile environments Highly desired

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*| *Senior IT Recruiter*