Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com
if you have any available resources

Role : Security Engineer

Marlborough MA

Hire over the phone

Long term contract

Rate is open

Need someone that is a certified ethical hacker

Senior Security Engineer

* Review Penetration testing results with the ability to translate findings
into actionable activities.
* Directly interfaces with business line technical experts to provide guidance
on authorization authentication and encryption solutions.
* Consults with business units regarding their changing business and technical
plans to ensure that information security issues are addresses early in the
project life cycle.
* Provides security advocacy during the design and development of cloud-based
applications
* Monitors changes in externally facing sites to ensure security is not
compromised
or degraded.
* Leads the design and further establishment of application system security
best practices.
* Assists with forensic/security investigations.
* Assist in with defining and validating systems security requirements.
Implement
secure systems coding standards.
* Audit and monitor IT Security using web application testing tools and
integrates
process into SDLC.

Requirements

* 8 or more years of IT Security Experience
* Ethical hacker certifications preferred
* Professional Experience in UNIX, Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, Wire shark, endpoint
security, security operation center experience, system security architecture,
VPN/SSL encryption technologies, PKI and key management
* Excellent analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills
* Ability to work on several initiatives at one time with minimal supervision

The technical requirements are as follows:

* Metasploit, Nessus, Qualys, SIEM, SumoLogic, Burp, Armitage etc.
* Next-generation Palo Alto firewalls, and Web application firewalls
* OWASP, Cloud security
* application security scanning tools
* deep packet inspection
* Ability to translate existing security defense in depth approach to cloud
environments, specifically AWS

 Our current Technology stack is as follows

* Palo Alto firewalls
* Palo Alto Intrusion Detection/Prevention
* Qualys
* Blue Coat proxies
* Symantec End Point Protection
* Vulnerability scanners
* Entrust

The Manager is open to hiring a candidate at all experience levels for this
role (Core, Sr. or Lead) as we are looking for an "Ethical Hacker" that will
be performing penetration tests internally on our systems.  The Manager is
open to hiring via VC as opposed to in person for out of state candidates

Keys to the Position:

5+ years of Security Application Experience

Metasploit, Nessus, Qualys, SIEM, SumoLogic, Burp, Armitage etc. - The
appropriate
candidate will have experience with at least a couple of these - we are not
expecting the person to know all of them

Must have experience with Web application firewalls

Excellent analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills

Ability to work on several initiatives at one time with minimal supervision

Below is our current technology stack and having experience with these would
be a big +

Our current Technology stack is as follows

* Palo Alto firewalls
* Palo Alto Intrusion Detection/Prevention
* Qualys
* Blue Coat proxies
* Symantec End Point Protection
* Vulnerability scanners