I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* Sr. TIBCO Tech Lead* position in *Atlanta, GA.*. Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: Sr. TIBCO Tech Lead*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Interview Mode: Skype*

*Mandatory Skills:*

TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO RV, TIBCO Adapters

*Desired Skills:*

Telecom billing systems

*Detailed JD:*

*                 Over 7/8 years of experience in Software Development;
integration services using TIBCO EAI Tools.

*                 Extensively worked on EAI space to integrate, extend and
connect applications using TIBCO Plugins, ADB Adapter, SOAP, JDBC, JMS,
XSLT and XML Pallets etc.

*                 Experience in development, deployment and testing of
TIBCO Business integration solutions and exposure to REST architecture

*                 Hands on experience in implementing Web Services using
TIBCO Business Works.

*                 Good knowledge in TIBCO deployment, TIBCO Business Events
and JAVA.

*                 Strong skill in TIBCO Infrastructure BW, Administrator,
EMS, TRA and RV

*                 Good knowledge of Database concepts and extensively
worked on Oracle Server.

*                 TIBCO BW, EMS, RV, ADMIN, Hawk products and ADP Adapters

*                 Business Events 5.x.

*                 Oracle, MS SQL and My SQL databases

*                 JMS, Web Services, HTML, Java Scripts.

*                 SOAPUI, XML, XSLT.

*                 Windows OS platform

Quick learner with interest and ability to master new technologies, able to
handle tasks effectively as an individual and within the team

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com