Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826 .

*Title                 :           Jr. SAS Programmer*

*Location         :           Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration         :           10 months*

*Interview        :           Phone then Skype*

*6 POSITIONS *

*SAS Design Verification Engineer *

Vertical: Biomechanical

Location: Indianapolis, IN

*Job Description:*

Seeking candidates that have a SAS background, as well as the ability to
write and understand code but prefer software testing.

*Verification Duties:*

*           Reading and understanding the requirements documents

*           Writing and/or modifying the verification documents for various
modules of the software

*           Implementing and testing code in SAS

*           Test Execution

*           Creating test scenarios, input data, expected output

*           Developing test tools in SAS to generate the expected output

*           Finding defects in the software.

*Technical Abilities:*

*           2+ years of SAS programming and Software Engineering experience

*           Proficiency in SAS Base (Proc Report, Summary, Tabulate), SAS
Graph, and SAS Stats (Proc Reg, Nlin), SQL, ODS, SAS Macro programming

*           Working experience with Oracle and MS Access databases, MS
Word, Excel

*           Ability to write software verification test documents

*           Excellent Math and Stats aptitude

*           Working experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred

*           Working excellent oral and written communication skills

*           Ability to work independently as well as on a team

*           SAS BI experience preferred but not required

*Education:*

*           BS or Masters in Mathematics/ Statistics or Computer Science

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!