I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *SDE(C# , Windows Forms)*position in* Redmond, WA* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: C# Expert with  Win Forms Exp*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Rate :45/hr on C2C*

*Client :Microsoft*

*Mandatory Skills:*

* C# ,Windows Forms*

*Detailed JD:*

1 Experience working with legacy code

2 Experience working with Windows Forms

3 Create User Interface – currently we don’t have a user interface for this
system and, with its growing popularity, monitoring drops is becoming
problematic

4 Addition of more test automation and its exposure to vendors

5 Addition of new data sources required

6 Implementation of trending data

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M