A new Job, ID: 161938 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/161938> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Hot requirement Siebel EIM --Redmond, Virginia  posted on
2014-05-02 13:34:53

Job Description:Hi ,

This is Narasimha from *DSRK consulting*
Please find the job details below and let me know your interest.

*Job Title:  Siebel EIM*
*Location:  Redmond, Virginia*
*Duration: Long-term*

*Job Description*

   - 8+ year of hands on analysis and development in Siebel EIM. Experience
   in Siebel 8x preferred.
   - 10+ years of working with Siebel Tools.
   - Sound knowledge of Siebel 8.x data model.
   - Excellent knowledge and minimum 8+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL
   - Must be a team player and have excellent communication and
   presentation skills to work with individuals and teams across the
   organization.
   - Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.

*If you are interested in the above opening please send me your MS word
resume and the following details.*
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Id:
Current location:
Willing to Relocation:
Visa Validity:
Interview Availability:
Start Availability:
Skype id:
SSN# (Last 4 Digits):
Date of Birth:
Educational Qualification:
Year of Completion:

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/161938>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*