Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks!!!

*Oracle DBA with Exalogic Teaneck, NJ*

*Contract/ Contract to Hire*

*Requirements:*

As a database machine administrator your primary job will be to support
daily operational requirement of Oracle Engineered system (Exalogic) in a
production environment.

The candidates should have hands on experience in production environment
and most of the following skills:

   - Exposure to Oracle Engineered (Exalogic) Systems
   - Installation, maintenance of Oracle Exalogic machines
   - Migration of databases to Exalogic.
   - In depth knowledge of ASM architecture
   - In depth knowledge of RAC architecture
   - Thorough understanding of the Oracle database features (backup and
   recovery, performance tuning, user management etc. and other generic DBA
   functions).
   - Oracle RDBMS installation, configuration and maintenance activities
   - Understanding of Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA)
   - Good understanding of Oracle Support Services mechanism
   - Good knowledge on Unix, Linux
   - Good hardware debugging skills
   - Good understanding of networking concepts
   - Exposure to Golden gate , data vault etc. will be an  added advantage

Thanks & Regards,

*Prem*

Ph: 847- 440 - 2436 Ext - 340

*p...@deegit.com <p...@deegit.com>*