*Wireless Engineer 6 months*

Project

Deploying 273 3700 series wireless Access Points throughout 6 campus
buildings.

Detailed understanding of Cisco Wireless Systems and Enterprise Models

Cisco Wireless Controllers

Cisco NCS (including configuration and licensing)

Cisco Access Points including AC capable systems

LAN Configuration and Best Practice Implementation of Policies/QoS

UC Specific Deployment models

Integration of Cisco Applications such as Jabber

Multi-spectrum Wireless Topology

Advanced Configuration of Cisco Feature Sets

Clean-Air

Beam-Forming

Wireless Security Features and Configuration

Enterprise Wireless Management Tools including Mobile Device Management

*Network Engineer*

Introduction/Background

As part of the Indianapolis Site Transformation project, Bldg. P is being
demolished in mid-2015.  In order to support the Indianapolis Site
Transformation project, this project must move all servers, storage, and
network services from Building P to Building I-10 by the end of 2014.

This project has two distinct components, the Data Center Migration and the
Network Operations Center (NOC) Migration. Each component introduces
complexities and interdependencies that will affect over 6,000 users in
North America.  Every major system hosted in Building P will require
business downtime during the migration and relocation of the NOC requires
re-routing all campus network traffic from Building P to Building I-10.

Scope of Work

To support the move all network services out of building P (Current
datacenter) and into I-10 (New datacenter) the following must be achieved:

-          *Data Center*: Deploy new network infrastructure in Bld I-10 to
support the Data Center Migrations (compute, storage). This includes
helping with the configuration of the F5’s and other datacenter
connectivity as needed.

-          *Campus*: Build out private VLANs and establishing new campus
connectivity as needed.  Work with the security team to establish all DMZ
services in I-10.

-          *External Circuits*: Work with external providers (AT&T, Level
3, OBS, etc.) to move all external connections into I-10 from P NOC.

Period of Performance

The period of performance for the Datacenter Move project is 8 months
beginning on 1 May 2014 through 31 December 2014.  All work must be
scheduled to complete within this timeframe.  Any modifications or
extensions will be requested through Roche and vendor contracting officers
for review and discussion.

Place of Performance

The selected vendor for the Datacenter Move project will perform all work
on-site at the Roche site in Indianapolis.  The vendor will be required to
work a typical 5 day week M-F, with periodic before or after hours work
required.  The resource should live within one hour drive of the Roche site
in Indianapolis.  A workspace and all needed compute equipment will be
provided by Roche.

Work Requirements

As part of the Datacenter Move Project the vendor will be responsible for
performing tasks throughout various stages of this project.  Detailed tasks
and deliverables will be established as the project progresses.   It is
expected the duties will include the following:

   - DMZ – Implement a new DMZ environment for externally reachable service
   (i.e. remote connectivity) in the new I-10 datacenter.  Current DMZ
   infrastructure in P needs to be migrated to I-10.
   - Server load balancing – Plan and implement migration server load
   balancing service from P to I-10.
   - Circuit Relocations – Coordinate and partner with project team members
   and third party vendors to migrate all circuits from building P to I-10.
   Ready interfaces and turn circuits up readying them to route traffic over
   the Roche WAN.
   - Establishing physical layer 1 connectivity as needed for project
   activities.
   - Other various project activities supporting the building P move as
   assigned.
   - For all items above work with Architecture and Engineering to ensure
   that the designs are in line with the current Roche standards.
   - Work with IT operations to reduce the risk of unscheduled downtime.

Skill set requirements

   - Senior Level Network Engineer (8 + years of recent Networking
   experience)
   - Cisco CCNA/CCIE certification preferred
   - Implementation experience with the following
      - Cisco routers
      - Cisco layer 2 and 3 switching
      - Cisco Nexus layer 2 and 3 switching
      - Cisco Wireless LAN
   - IPAM/DNS/DHCP
   - VLAN segmentation and access control lists
   - IP Routing – OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
   - General firewall knowledge (Palo Alto Networks preferred)
   - F5 server load balancing
   - Self-starter, ability to hit the ground running
   - Ability to manage multiple competing priorities

*UC Engineer – 6 months*

Project:

Deployment of North American Contact Center/Implementation of Cisco Jabber
for 1700 agents

Creating single geographical dispersed mega-cluster deployment

Mobile device integration.

Detailed understanding of Cisco Enterprise Deployment Models for

Unified Communication Platforms including Geographical Redundancy

Unified Contact Center – Enterprise

Including understanding of Enterprise level 3rd Party Integration

NICE

EXONY

NUANCE

Unity Connections Voicemail

Detailed understanding of UC IP Networking (Lan/Wan)

Architectural understanding of Cisco Networking as pertains to Unified
Communications

Understanding of Cisco IOS Telephony Configuration

Understanding of PBX Integration to Cisco Gateways

--

Regards

*Mayank Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct:  732-837-2134 :: Phone: 732-767-0010 Ext: 305
Email Id: mysha...@sagetl.com <dguss...@sagetl.com> Yahoo:
mayank_sharma_recruiter gtalk: mayank.mayank999

Website: www.sageci.com