Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

*Position: Genesys IVR, Cloud implementation Consultant *

*Location: DALLAS, TX*

*Duration: 6 months *

*IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Systems Developer *

RESPONSIBILITIES:

This position is responsible for developing viable and efficient technology
solutions to complex business needs according to customer requirements,
following development standards.

Support, analyze, develop, test, and implement Interactive Voice Response
(IVR) Genesys Voice Platform (GVP) software application solutions using
Java and Java Script on time, within budget.

Synchronize with other technical teams to develop appropriate interfaces.

Coordinate customer acceptance testing and ensure customer satisfaction
through timely resolution of issues and ongoing communication.

Assist in the implementation of Hosted IVR solution using GVP.

Measure, assess, and improve quality and performance of IVR GVP
applications.

Develop, implement, and test speech recognition applications using XML.

Understand and adhere to the BNSF Technology Services Project Management
Methodology.

Follow t Leadership Model and actively

Thanks & Regards

Raja
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-338-9683; 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.