Dear Partners,

Greetings!!

This is *Mouli* from *Yochana IT Solutions*. Currently we are looking for
*TIBCO Developer* for one of our client in *Pittsburgh, PA* and below are
the Job details. If you are interested please send your updated resume
along with Contact Details, Employer Details and expected Rate to my mail :
mo...@yochanait.com or cal me:248-677-8714 ASAP. Appreciate your quick
response.

My sincere request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change. Appreciate your support on this.

*JOB TITLE   : Developer - TIBCO*

*LOCATION   : Pittsburgh,
PA                                                          *

* Job Type    : Fulltime*

*Job Description:*

·         TIBCO consultant with more than 6 years of software development
and implementation using TIBCO Enterprise Application Integration tools.

·         Strong understanding and experience in design, development,
testing, integrating and deployment of EAI based components and
applications using TIBCO Integration Platform executing on Windows/Unix
operating systems.

·         Expertise in installation, configuration, development and
deployment of TIBCO Rendezvous (rvd), TIB Designer, TIB/Hawk, TIB/Adapters.

·         Strong in EAI TIBCO components like TIB/Rendezvous, EMS,
Designer, Business Works, ADB Adapter, LDAP Adapters, Hawk, and
Administrator.
Extensive experience in software development using various tools for TIBCO
Technology i.e.

·         Business Works Designer, Business Works, Administrator, MQ
Adapter, ADB Adapter, LDAP Adapter, Rendezvous 7.2, EMS TIBCO Hawk.

·         Proficient in TIBCO EMS Server installation, Administration,
Configuration, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, Monitoring and Tracing
setup.

·         Experienced in designing the Exception handling, logging and
Auditing services as a reusable components. Building Services (interfaces),
EAR’s in Designer tool, deploying and testing using TIBCO Administrator.

·         Proficient in building the SOA (web services) of TIBCO business
services using TIBCO suite (WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and JMS Service Palette).
Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications
for all new development projects.

·         Possess excellent communications and demonstrational skills for
analyzing user’s requirements. Strong problem analysis skills with ability
to follow project standards and procedures as per client specifications.

·         Goal oriented team player, self-starter, quick learner and
proficient in handling multiple project.

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Mouli*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*phone : 2486778714*

*(248) 876-4228(Fax)*

*mo...@yochanait.com <mo...@yochanait.com>*

*www.Yochanait.com <http://www.Yochanait.com>*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*