*Hello Everyone ,*

Greetings from DAMCOSOFT INC. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to *eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com*
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com> or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title **     : **Oracle App Developer*

*Location**      : **Kansas City, MO*

*Duration**      : 12 + Months*

*Job Description*

·         Design, develop, test and support applications for Oracle
Application release 12.1.3.

·         You will be supporting the following Oracle application
modules: Oracle
HR, Payroll, Advanced Benefits, AP iExpense, AR and GL.

·         You will be expected to estimate how long a develop project will
take.

·         Additional responsibilities include developing and maintaining
interfaces to our data warehouse, configuring new descriptive and key flex
fields,

·         writing fast formulas for payroll, HR and advanced benefits and
writing scripts to deploy new development into production.

·         You will be expected to create and maintain configuration for
both custom and seeded concurrent requests.

 *Skills*

·         PL/SQL development of Packages, Procedures, Views and Database
Triggers

·         ANSI Standard SQL

·         Experience with TOAD by Quest Software

·         Oracle 10g Forms and Reports development

·         Forms Personalization and CUSTOM.PLL maintenance

·         Oracle Workflow 2.6.3.5

·         XML or BI Publisher report development

·         OAF Customizations and Personalization, Java and Java Script

·         Performance Tuning

·         Documentation

·         Oracle Applications APIs

·         Experience with Virtual Private Databases aka Row level and
Column level security

*·         *FNDLOAD and XMLOAD

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Eshwar |Executive - Recruiter * | *Damcosoft Inc.* |

NJ Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

NJ Office:  33 Wood Ave South, Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830

Phone: *631-759-8044*  Ext:*402*

Fax: *347-826-3427*

Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com

*Gmail:* mikere...@gmail.com