HI

GC and Citizens only’

Location is Indianapolis

Duration is 3 months plus

 We are in need of a contractor to assist us in migrating our SharePoint
2010  prem sites to Office 365.  The incumbent would be responsible for
meeting with business areas, assessing requirements, designing site
architecture in SharePoint Online, performing site migrations and
troubleshooting migration issues.  Additionally, the incumbent would be
responsible for assisting with the care and feeding of both our SharePoint
2010 on-prem environment and also our SharePoint Online/O365 environment.
Incumbent must have strong SharePoint background and must have experience
migrating SharePoint sites via 3rd-Party utilities (preferably Sharegate).

MANDATORY SKILLS:

SharePoint migration experience using 3rd party tools (preferably
Sharegate), Strong "senior level" SharePoint 2010 and 2013 knowledge/site
administration experience, SharePoint Online/O365 experience, CSS/HTML5 and
web design, strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities, provide
end-user support and education for SharePoint Online, configure and
administer site collections/sub-sites within O365

ADDITIONAL SKILLS:

OneDrive for Business support experience is a plus, good communication
skills, ability to document processes, ability to work independantly.

Have a Blessed day

Priya D
2018 156th Ave Ne Suite#341
Bellevue, Washington 98007