Hello ,

We are having a position for *IOS Developer/IOS Engineer* if  you are
interested with below position, please send me your updated profile to

*a...@compuga.com <san...@compuga.com> *

*POSITION                    :  IOS Developer/IOS Engineer*

*LOCATION                  :  San Francisco, CA*

*DURATION**                  :  6-**12 Months Contract*

*Need Locals – Immediate Hire position*

We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our thriving team
with responsibilities that include;

·         Write native iOS code, working in cross-functional Agile
development team.

·         Collaborate closely with Product and UX to design high quality
user experiences

·         Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos

·         Test quality through unit and functional test implementation and
execution

·         Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous
integration and build management

*Job Requirements:*

·         Experience building high-quality apps with Objective-C and the
iOS SDK

·         Experience consuming RESTful web services

·         Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills

·         Strong object-oriented programming and design skills

·         Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code

·         Understanding of software design patterns and architectural
principles

*Education: Masters Degree or Equivalent*

Q. *What are the Top Three Skills needed to perform this role/job?*

1. Have Computer science degree with ability of problem solving, algorithm
and Data structures

2. Worked on iOS apps before

3. Knowing iOS SDK and objective-C programming language.

Q.* Any technology companies or a particular industry background that you
would like them to come from?*

A. Preferably, they should work in tech companies in the area of events/and
or e-commerce but this is not must have

Thanks & Regards

Andy |  Sr.IT Recruiter

Direct: (510) 256.0356 | Fax: (201).604.5402

Email: *a...@compuga.com* <a...@compuga.com>

*Compuga Inc |**www.Compuga.com* <http://www.compuga.com/>

39510, Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite #370, Fremont, CA 94538

Ymail : nandy_enfluence

[image: Inline image 2]