A new Job, ID: 229693 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/229693> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Core Java Developer  posted on 2014-08-21 13:55:57

Job Description:Hi ,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is Srikanth  we have a job opportunity for you as a *Core Java
Developer *one of our client based *Collierville, TN.*

*Job Title: Core Java Developer *
*Location* *:  **Collierville, TN.*
*Duration:  6 months*
*Start date: ASAP*

*Job Description:*

   - Sr. Developer with minimum 5 years of experience in  Java development.
   - Required  to work at onsite and co-ordination with offshore with
   primary skills Hibernate, Spring, Web services, JMS, Web logic. Candidate
   should be able to work at client place and interact with business directly.
   Knowledge related to web logic & oracle is required.
   - Ability to work independently and good team player. Excellent
   analytical skills and technical skills.

Job Requirements: *Collierville, TN.*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/229693>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*