*Hello Everyone ,*

 Greetings from *DAMCOSOFT INC*. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to* eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title **     : Application Architect / Java Architect*

*Location**      : St. Louis, MO*

*Duration**      : 9+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Seeking an experienced architect with deep experience in client
technologies. We are a growing production support team that is responsible
for many applications running within the portal. These include
infrastructure and sustainment, monthly release cycles and troubleshooting
critical internal application communication.

As a technical architect you will be a contributor to strategic application
initiatives. You will be deep in the application configuration, automating
scripts, and producing optimal processes for application stability which
will directly impact the business bottom line and help in creating a more
strategic Workforce 2020 initiative.

The ideal candidate will be highly creative, articulate, and team oriented.
Proven experience in architecture support with the ability to execute and
implement code changes from initial delivery to completion as well as a
thorough understanding of UI design and implementation. The candidate must
also be able to work within a design system, participate in design reviews,
incorporate feedback, and deliver high quality, innovative solutions that
meet business objectives.

*Skills:*

·         7+ years of application technical experience

·         A solid understanding of application design, support, process and
methodology

·         Ability to effectively and positively execute application
configuration initiatives and projects

·         Able to take direction and fulfill requirements in a creative and
efficient manner

·         Proven ability to interpret and implement corporate brand

·         Excellent conceptual and storyboarding skills;

·         Ability to communicate rationale behind architecture concepts;

·         Critical and logical eye for detail;

·         Ability to deliver application solutions under tight deadlines
Technical

·         Proficient on Cloud infrastructure

·         Proficient in IBM DB2/LDAP; IBM WebSphere

·         Solid working knowledge of various web/scripting technologies
(e.g., HTML5, Pearl, XML, JavaScript,)

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Eshwar |Executive - Recruiter * | *Damcosoft Inc.* |

NJ Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

NJ Office:  33 Wood Ave South, Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830

Phone: *631-759-8044*  Ext:*402*

Fax: *347-826-3427*

Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com

*Gmail:* mikere...@gmail.com