*Hello Everyone ,*

Greetings from *DAMCOSOFT INC*. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to* eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title **     : Project Manager*

*Location**      :  **Madison, WI  *

*Duration**      : **6+ Months*

*Need US Citizens / GC / EAD*

*Project Description:*

Client is in need of a PM to support the rollout of mobile capabilities.
Client is looking for an ideal person would have experience in health
insurance or mobile applications.

*Strongly Desired Skills:*

·         *Health Insurance background *(or) *Mobile Apps project
background*

·         PMP

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong/proven project management experience

·         Strong/proven leadership skills (ability to lead, direct and
mentor others)

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills with end users,
IT and Management

·         Strong customer focus

·         Artifact creation and communication

·         Multi-project planning and progress tracking

·         Dashboard Status reporting with a focus on status reporting to
executives

·         Highly organized

·         Independent worker

·         Ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key
stakeholders

·         Strong planning skills

·         Effective at managing conflict

·         Positive attitude

·         Team building skills

·         Team player

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Eshwar |Executive - Recruiter * | *Damcosoft Inc.* |

NJ Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

NJ Office:  33 Wood Ave South, Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830

Phone: *631-759-8044*  Ext:*402*

Fax: *347-826-3427*

Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com

*Gmail:* mikere...@gmail.com