Hello Professionals,

This is *Bharath Kumar* from *KRG Technologies; *We are looking for an *Java
developer at Cary, NC  t*he below mentioned job description.  Kindly
forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@krgtech.com
<bhara...@krgtech.com>*.

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

*Role :* Java developer

*Location :* Cary, NC

Note: Need only GC/Citizen

Skills : Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, Web Services, Web Methods,
Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, 11g, Web logic, Toad, Eclipse,
CVS,SVN,SQL Developer

General Description:

Performs the design, and documentation of complex computing applications
and software or computing architecture and computing application system
designs. Arrange reviews of the deliverables and ensure overall quality and
timeliness of the deliverables Work in Coordination with the Project
Manager(s) for development of required deliverables Attend weekly team
meetings Apply tools and techniques to the application design. Coordinate
with project managers to relay requests for work data model changes,
specification and definitions.

Thanks & Regards

Bharath kumar

KRG Technologies Inc.

25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 243 *|* Valencia, CA 91355

Direct Phone: 661-367-8000 EX: 505 | Fax: (661) 257-9968

Email: *bhara...@krgtech.com* <bhara...@krgtech.com> | *URL: *
www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>

Yahoo IM: Chidurala_bharath || Gtalk: bharathkumar.krg

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.