--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Job Title:           Java Lead/Architect*

*Location:          Denver, CO*

*Duration:          6 Months Contract *

Job Description:

•             Strong development and architecture aptitude and experience
with modular web applications

•             Hands on experience with Struts 2 is must.

•             Hands-on experience with web application development, Java,
JEE 6/7, Struts 2, HTML, Servlets, CSS, and JavaScript

•             Strong working knowledge of Java, including an understanding
of Collections and Annotations

•             Experience with at least one MVC-based framework and
familiarity with web services and relational databases

•             Experience with Spring, Eclipse, Oracle, Tomcat, and
Hibernate preferred

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|