Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As discussed please find the requirement below.

Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?

They want candidates with a strong Agile background and good communication
skills.  They are asking for local or regional candidates that are within
driving
distance of Chicago and able to interview in person.

Title: Agile Business Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Minimum Requirements:

MUST HAVE:  At least 3 years of BA experience in an Agile environment (either
SCRUM or KanBan).

My client is a rapidly growing and evolving business so they are looking for
people with ambition, people who aren't happy sitting back and managing the
status-quo, but people who want to grow and challenge themselves, who want
to work creatively developing world leading products with the latest
technology.
Candidates should be truly passionate about Business Analysis and best-practice
product development, constantly striving to learn and to be up to date with
the latest ideas and innovations, it's that type of mind-set that's got us
to where we are!

There is of course a base-line of skills that we need and you should be able
to demonstrate solid skills in the following:

-          6+ years of Business Analysis in a fast-paced and delivery focused
development group.

-          Outstanding communication and stakeholder management with the
ability
to engage with, build relationships with, and influence stakeholders from
across
both technical and commercial communities.

-          Expert requirements gathering skills and the ability to translate
these into user stories and functional specifications.

-          The ability to facilitate workshops and meeting as required.

-          Experience working in an Agile environment, either Scrum or KanBan.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com