Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*BA with ACH / NACHA exp*

*charlotte, NC *

*Rate- $40/Hr*

*Duration- 4+ Months*

*Client- Software Industry*

BA’s need to have some amount of ACH\NACHA experience.

Wires base-level understanding or experience would be nice to have.

Payments processing experience would be highly desired.

Each role will be 4 months in duration, with possible extension.

Interview will be via phone, Skype and in person if local (but if not local
Skype will work).

Start- asap

We are looking for Business Analysts who have worked between development
and a line of business\vendor to elicit requirements and document them for
development.

These BA’s will be working on Online banking systems, geared more towards
businesses than retail users. We need quick starters, able to work
independently and have strong requirements documentation skills.  If
possible, we would like past samples of requirements written.

*These BA’s are generally writing requirements for the following topic
areas:*

ACH Payments, Wire Payments, International Payments, Positive Pay, Stop
Payments, BAI reporting etc. plus general online banking administration,
such as customer/user/account setup, alerts, entitlements, audit, billing,
security (token authentication/OOBA) etc.

Client desires some amount of ACH\NACHA, Wires base level understanding
would be nice.  We need quick starters, able to work independently and have
strong requirements documentation skills.  If possible, we would like past
samples of requirements written.

Payments processing experience would be highly desired.

*Other duties are:*

Uses a set of tasks and techniques to work as a liaison among and elicit
the needs of stakeholders to define and validate solutions that meet
business needs, goals, or objectives. Builds and manages relationships with
stakeholders based on an understanding of their influence and needs.
Analyzes and synthesizes information elicited from stakeholders, defines
and manages the plan to deliver requirements, documents and manages
requirements throughout the project life-cycle. Provides input on
feature/function to Product Management in developing the product roadmap.
Provides input to Product Marketing Manager on case studies and customer
reference implementations

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist*

*Technical Recruiter*

*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

Ymail: shilpi.recruiter

*[image: Linkedin_Logo]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>