A new Job, ID: 236437 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/236437> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  UI Developer and Designer  posted on 2014-09-03 12:45:10

Job Description:Urgent requirement for *UI designer and developer  *at *Santa
Ana, CA.*
 Hi ,
*Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!*

My name is Vikram  we have a job opportunity for you as a* UI designer and
developer  *one of our client based at *Santa Ana, CA.*

*Job Title:* *UI designer and developer  *
*Location:* *Santa Ana, CA*
*Duration:* *6 Months   *
*Start date:ASAP.   *

*Job Description:*
·         Over 9 years professional experience in designing User interface
for web applications / portalsProfessional Certificate in Web Engineering
·         Experience in translating user needs into an intuitive
interaction design, analyzing client requirements and devising design
solutions to generate quality UI, and creating brand identity for
web/mobile/desktop applications and detailed screen design interface
·         Engage with product managers, Business Analysts and development
leads to solve user and business goals using the principles of
user-centered design
·         Interaction Design, Information Architecture, User Interface
Design, Usability Testing, Graphic Design, Rapid Prototyping, Heuristic
Evaluation, Personas, Wireframes, Competitive Analysis, Scenarios and Task
Flows
·         Hands on experience in below or similar Tools / languages
Design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, Adobe Flash,
Adobe Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, 3DS Max.
Design Script Languages: HTML/CSS, JScript
Wireframes/Prototypes Tools: Axure Pro, MS Visio

Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information
while presenting your profile to the client.1Name as on passport / Complete
Name: 2Contact #: 3Email: 4Skype Id: 5Current location: 6Open to relocate
to work location (Yes / No): 7Visa status: 8Visa Expiry date: 9Availability
for interview: 10Availability for Start: 11Any interview given or in
pipeline (Yes / No):

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/236437>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*