A new Job, ID: 236568 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/236568> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Immediate Need For Core JAVA developer @ NY  posted on 2014-09-03
15:00:20

Job Description:*Hi,*
I have an immediate opening for *Core Java Developer *with one of our*
Direct Client*.
Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date at the earliest.

*Position: Core Java Developer*
*Location: NY*
*Duration:  6 Months +*
*Interview: Telephonic Followed by Skype / F2F (Local Candidates)*
*NOTE: Send only matching resumes ....*
*PLEASE DO NOT SEND REGULAR JAVA RESUMES AS IT WON'T BE CONSIDERED. *
*CANDIDATES WITH GENUINE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE ONLY.*
*Skills:*
·         4 -6 years’ experience working on Large US based Java projects.
·         Demonstrated agile / scrum work experience.
·         Demonstrated Spring Framework experience.
·         Demonstrated experience with Test Driven methodology.
·         Have a strong experience with Web Services.
·         Agile/Scrum work experience.
·         Strong Core Java, JSP, Spring , Hibernate, JavaScript Frameworks
, XML processing, XSL, Java Design Patterns, Oracle Stored procedures,
PL/SQL, jUnit, Ant, AJAX, Web Services.
·         Experience with dojo or content management systems a plus
·         Strong data analysis, design and testing skills
·         Experience using Test Driven Development, Unit
Testing/Integration Testing
·         Experience with formal software delivery and quality methodologies
·         Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of multiple
teams
·         Good communication skills.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/236568>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*