--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Job Title               :- HTML 5 Developer/UI Developer*

*Job Location       :- Atlanta ,GA*

*Duration              :- Long Term*

*JD:-  Mandatory*

Experience in HTML 5, good script/code experience in Javascript, Java
Strap, Boot Strap ect.

*Detail JD:-*

*Skill & Job Description**:*

·         Responsible for translating the high-level technical design and
requirements into detail designs for each of the assigned functional
components.

·         Responsible for developing the code that support their modules to
the requirements specified and for producing and executing unit test
scripts against the code.

·         Expert Knowledge of BOOTSTRAP, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, , mobile
jquery, JQuery & good hands on Jquery MVC frameworks like Angularjs,
Backbone.js,
Ember.js & etc .

·         The candidate must be proficient with HTML5 application
development with a deep understanding of the key architectural concepts
that differentiate HTML5 development from traditional web based

      development.

·         Strong knowledge in BOOTSTRAP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery (angular JS),
mobile jquery.

·         Moderate to expert knowledge in AJAX, JSON and XML.

·         Good understanding of web standards, CSS-based design,
cross-browser compatibility.

·         Experience developing rich user interfaces for web applications
for desktop and mobile devices.

·         Web application development targeting a variety of devices by
using responsive design techniques and using HTML5/CSS3 standard.

·         Knowledge of user centered design interface design principles and
best practices with proven scenario development skills.

·         Define new UI elements / frameworks for use by development teams.

·         Coordinate with business or business analyst and solicit
usability requirements

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|