Good day Friends!

Please find the below hotlist. Please share your requirements to
n...@it-resinc.com

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation Preference*

*Experience*

.Net Developer

Louisville, KY

KY, MI, OH, NJ, NY, IL, MD, VA

7+ Yrs

Sr .Net Developer

Morrisville, NC

East Coast

10+ Yrs

Sr .Net Developer

Merrimack, NH

MA

8+ Yrs

QA Lead (Manual)

Sayreville, NJ

NY/NJ

9+ Yrs

Project Manager/Business Analyst

Los Angeles, CA

LA, CA

9+ Yrs

Business Analyst

Baltimore, MD

Open

8+ Yrs

SAS Developer (Clinical)

NY

Open

9+ Yrs

SQL Developer

Seattle, WA

Open

12+ Yrs

SQL Developer

Irvine, CA

Open

9+ Yrs

Web Methods Admin

Newark, DE

Open

8+ Yrs

Web Sphere Admin

DC Metro

MD, DC Metro

7+ Yrs

Oracle PL/SQL

Phoenix, AZ

Open

7+ Yrs

WebLogic Admin

Chicago, IL

Open

7+ Yrs

Datastage Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

7+ Yrs

UI Developer

Vienna, VA

Open

6+ Yrs

SAP HANA?BW/BI/BO

Woburn, MA

Open

10+ Yrs

*Regards,*

*Nany Kumar*

*Phone: 302-355-0686 || **n...@it-resinc.com* <n...@it-resinc.com>* || *
*www.it-resinc.com* <http://www.it-resinc.com>* ||*

*IT RESOURCES INC **|| 220 Continental Dr, Ste#104, || Newark || DE ||
19713 ||*

*G-Talk: nany.itdr || Y!: nany_tadi ||*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://it-resinc.com/images/logo.png]

*Note: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused – Thanks.*