- * Please send resume to mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com>*

   Hi,

   Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

   We are looking for a *Certified PEGA CSSA Consultant *to support world’s
   leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest
   global organizations client.

   This is* 6 months Contract *based in *San Jose (CA), USA.*

   *Position*: Certified PEGA CSSA Consultant

   *Locations*: San Jose (CA), USA

   *Duration*: 6 months

   *Experience: *8+ yrs

   *Job Description: *

   Offshore/Onsite              Onsite

   Extension Possible          May be

   *Experience:*

   I.        Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
   consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
   education

   II.       At least 8 years of experience of which 6 or more should be in
   PEGA

   *Skills:*    Certified PEGA CSSA Consultant

   *Detailed job description:*

   •          At least 6 years of experience in technology consulting,
   enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks

   •          At least 6 years of experience in PEGA Skills & Certified
   PEGA CSSA

   •          At least 4 years of experience in defining new architectures
   and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.

   •          At least 6 years of experience in defining technology
   solutions for multiple domains to solve business/ IT problem. Experience in
   Service Supply Chain domain is a plus

   •          Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.

   •          Understanding of market and technology trends.

   •          Excellent Analytical skills

   •          At least 6-8 projects implemented in Pega

   •          Must be able to define and play an active role in
   Architecture Governance

   •          Must have an advanced understanding of the main features of
   PRPC; their features and limitations

   •          Ability to translate Use Cases to Pega implementation

   •          Ability to quickly prototype mockups for approval by the
   client

   •          Review design documents with System Architects (SA) - Work
   closely with business partners to understand their changing needs and make
   appropriate recommendations to project scope and approach

   •          Provide technical support and issue investigation/resolution
   services as needed

   •          Troubleshoot/escalate issues when needed. - Work with
   multiple RDBMS

   •          Thorough knowledge in Design, Development, Migration and
   Deployment of PRPC and Enterprise Java applications.

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details:*

   *Checkpoint*

   *Full Name of the Candidate*

   *Contact number*

   *Email ID*

   *Salary/Rate*

   *Current Location*

   *Openness to relocate OR Travel*

   *Total years of experience*

   *Relevant experience*

   *Reason for Change*

   *Availability/Notice Period*

   *Date of Birth (DOB)*

   *Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

   *Certifications if any*

   *Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

   *Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

   *Thanks and regards... *

   *Mahesh Misar | Bravens Inc. |*

   *Lead Talent Acquisition |*

   *Contact**:** 786-629-6262 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •  *

   *E-Mail:mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com> |Yahoo IM/ Gtalk:
   mahesh.bravens*

   *14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151*•
   - www.linkedin.com/pub/mahesh-misar-2-k-lion/42/7b4/106/

          [image: Description: Description: Description: E-Verify
   Logo_Small]                                           [image:
   image004.png]

   *[An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
   this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
   currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
   alias email addresses.*