Hi ,
*Hope you  are doing great... Please go through the following requirement
and let me know if you have any consultants available for this
position.**Please
share the updated resume of your consultants to my official email ID: *
*pra...@smtworks.com* <pra...@smtworks.com>

*Title*: *Angular/backbone Javascript, Responsive Webdesign Ui Lead*

*Location:* *Chicago IL*

*Rate:Open*

* Skills required :*

 "Expert skills in HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Charting Libaries,HTML5
Frameworks / Responsive Web  Design Patterns

 - JavaScript MV* frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.js)

 - JavaScript utility libraries (e.g. jQuery, Underscore.js)

 - JavaScript mobile libraries (e.g. jQuery Mobile)

 - HTML5 features (e.g. Web Sockets, Web Workers, Local Storage)

 - CSS3 features (e.g. multi-column layout, animations, transitions)

 - Add ""media queries"" to CSS3

 - Adaptive Web Design (AWD)

 - Responsive Web Design (RWD)"

Thanks and have a nice day!

Prasad

*SmartWorks, LLC… a division of  ITech US Inc*

55 Carter Drive, Suite 107, Edison, NJ 08817 USA

E-Mail: pra...@smtworks.com

*www.smtworks.com <http://www.smtworks.com>*